LONDON-Rhyme Systems, a UK-based asset management system provider, has launched the rhymeSight Reporting to Clients product, which incorporates an integration layer to enable data intelligence.
The company says the system increases the efficiency of the reporting process, allowing clients to have a better overview of their financial portfolio.
"The integration layer allows clients to put intelligence into the data so it is held in a meaningful format," says Steve Young, director, asset management
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming