LONDON - Proposed changes to the classification of financial instruments (CFI) standard are set to result in improved coverage and increased granularity, but some are concerned that the standard is not fit for purpose, Inside Reference Data has learned.
ISO Working Group 6, the group covering the ISO 10962 CFI standard that helps group securities, has completed a review of the standard, and the final draft international standard will be circulated for voting at the beginning of October. "The cha
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit