A closer relationship with regulators would help improve communication in the industry and make regulation more efficient, according to speakers at the European Financial Information Summit in London in September.
Speakers said organizations should start to collaborate and work more closely with regulators to ensure both parties have a clear vision of what data is required, and help regulators understand what that same data is used for internally at financial services firms.
London-based Ian Web
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit