The main drivers for enterprise data management (EDM) programs continue to be meeting business requirements despite the increased pressure from regulators to improve transparency and mitigate risk, according to a panel of speakers at the Headstrong and EDM Council event in London yesterday.
Consultancy firm Headstrong and industry association EDM Council have completed a data management industry benchmarking survey, and the results, presented at the event, showed that the three top drivers for E
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II