Small and midsize asset managers are expected to be more nimble than their larger counterparts, but they are reaping the benefits of centralized data management strategies and technologies employed by larger firms, according to panel participants at the Buy-Side Technology North American Summit in New York last week.
Problems arise when different groups—such as the institutional marketing department, central marketing and portfolio managers—conduct their own data mining and put their individual
Linedata's Dave Remy and Chris Condron discuss all things CQRS and James Rundle goes over some of the big news breaking in the crypto space.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Location, Location, Location
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 121: An Examination of CQRS; Coinbase’s Institutional Play
- IHS Markit to Buy Ipreo, Sell Key Derivatives Unit
- DTCC Announces First Phase of Settlement Exposure Reduction
- CFTC's Budget Cut Constrains Crypto Oversight, Market Resiliency Activities