Messaging provider Swift has launched a new version of Alliance Lite, a cloud-based connection to its network, which supports all of its messaging formats, manages larger message volumes and includes services that help users make the most of the product.
Alliance Lite2 connects customers to the Swift network and enables them to exchange messages and files with other Swift users.
According to Juan Martinez, head of cloud services at Swift, it offers a number of improvements to the original versio
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit