Until it is possible to treat the data received from data vendors as a golden source, financial services firms will have to use a "risk-based approach" that involves putting more confidence in different vendors for different types of data, said speakers and delegates at this week's European Financial Information Summit in London.
During a panel discussion on regulations, Valerie Dessaignes, chief data officer at Société Générale, said her firm would like vendors to provide "certified data" that
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech