S&P Capital IQ's Lou Eccleston tells Nicholas Hamilton about big data and other innovation issues in the industry, in the first of a three-part interview
In the first of three parts, Lou Eccleston, New York-based president of data vendor S&P Capital IQ, talks about why the industry may have been slow to adopt new, innovative technologies.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act