Since 2008, buy-side firms’ appetite for clean data delivered quickly has been insatiable. As a result, the demands that have been put on fund administrators have increased exponentially.
Perry Fatuova, director of hedge fund services at Citi, says the industry has moved from a "monthly admin-type business to a daily, real-time business" where fund administrators need to capture and confirm trades throughout the day. This is partly due to volatility in the market; it also has to do with regulato
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Numerix