At a roundtable hosted by Waters at the conclusion of the Rimes Data Governance Conference II held on November 4 at the Shangri-La Hotel in The Shard in London, participants stressed the need for data teams to sit on their own within their organizations, adding that information, rather than data, is the essential lifeblood of a modern asset management firm. All speakers, from UK-based medium-to-large investment management firms, appeared on condition of anonymity.
"My data team at my organizatio
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1