In the world of investment management, some asset managers are content to rely on analysts' intuition and Bloomberg terminals to generate alpha. It's been tried and tested. But in today's volatile markets, Mediolanum Asset Management decided that it needed to evolve and change its data infrastructure if it wanted to continue its growth.
Dublin-based Mediolanum Asset Management is the asset management arm of Mediolanum Banking Group and it oversees €36 billion ($40 billion). Obviously talent has
Linedata's Dave Remy and Chris Condron discuss all things CQRS and James Rundle goes over some of the big news breaking in the crypto space.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Location, Location, Location
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 121: An Examination of CQRS; Coinbase’s Institutional Play
- IHS Markit to Buy Ipreo, Sell Key Derivatives Unit
- DTCC Announces First Phase of Settlement Exposure Reduction
- CFTC's Budget Cut Constrains Crypto Oversight, Market Resiliency Activities