On September 23, Inside Reference Data hosted a webcast about risk management issues and how they affect data management -- and how data management methods work to respond to risk data management needs
Managing risk cannot be done well without competent data management and processing plans in place. The industry has developed data aggregation strategies, ways to manage data throughout a firm, and ways to assign responsibility for different types of relevant data. This webcast informs listeners about how these actions continue to evolve and what the industry thinks needs to be done to get reference data in the best shape to support effective risk management.
What are the challenges of managing risk that affect or drive data needs?
- What are the benefits of enterprise-wide management of data for managing risk?
- What are the challenges in aggregating data? How do these affect the end goal - using that data for better managing risk?
- How is data management changing or evolving to better support risk management?
Moderator: Michael Shashoua, Editor, INSIDE REFERENCE DATA
• Anoop Nambiar, Global Head, MDM, Data Governance and Offshore Data and Information Management, HSBC
• Kate Toumazi, Global Head of Risk Data Services, THOMSON REUTERS
• Dennis Gonzalez, Senior Consultant, ALTA STRATEGIC
• Yuri Berkovich, Head of Risk, J. GOLDMAN & CO.
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Best Company for Diversity and Inclusion (Vendor)—Refinitiv