Being able to distribute data throughout a firm is the most important prerequisite for drafting any data governance plan, states Kevin Mahn, president and chief investment officer at Parsippany, N.J.-based Hennion & Walsh Asset Management, who will take part in a panel on the business benefits of data governance planning at "Data Governance: Providing you with the tools for change," a breakfast briefing to be hosted by Inside Reference Data on December 2 in New York.
"As we need more access to m
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won