Adopting the technology of Kx Systems, Thomson Reuters is gearing up for Mifid II, adding two new functionalities that aim to help end-users comply with two of the most critical areas of the upcoming regulatory mandates.
Brennan Carley, global head of enterprise propositions and product frameworks at Thomson Reuters, tells WatersTechnology that a year ago, the vendor decided to modernize its legacy Velocity Analytics platform, looking at the demands of Mifid II.
“Mifid is a huge data managem
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders