The 147 billion euro ($175 billion) asset manager headquartered in the Netherlands will use the EDM warehouse to consume and report on transaction, position and counterparty data. It will aggregate and centralize both current and historical data sets for internal and external use.
William Riemslag, head of IT delivery investments at Robeco, says the centralized data warehouse will be a fundamental building block, which will enable current and future business initiatives.
“The EDM warehouse w
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act