Because many of these derivatives have never needed an ISIN before, the new regulations have required the construction of a fresh infrastructure to facilitate the near-real-time allocation of ISINs upon application by a user. The Association of National Numbering Agencies Derivatives Service Bureau (ANNA DSB) aims to fulfil this task, and will be the first numbering agency designed to operate globally.
The DSB will operate on a cost-recovery basis, and will charge fees—up to €65,000 per annum,
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper