APIR will continue to act as a registered agent, assisting clients with their LEI requirements, but now will send LEI details to LSEG for validation and approval. According to LSEG, the partnership is in response to more complex LEI acquisition requirements, as information on entities parent-child hierarchy is now requested, and so by working with LSEG, APIR can ensure entities get an LEI and remain compliant.
“In 2015, APIR began issuing LEIs and has now evolved that service by partnering wit
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper