APIR will continue to act as a registered agent, assisting clients with their LEI requirements, but now will send LEI details to LSEG for validation and approval. According to LSEG, the partnership is in response to more complex LEI acquisition requirements, as information on entities parent-child hierarchy is now requested, and so by working with LSEG, APIR can ensure entities get an LEI and remain compliant.
“In 2015, APIR began issuing LEIs and has now evolved that service by partnering wit
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets