According to Thomson Reuters, DataScope will aggregate market and reference data in a way that allows investment professionals to provide the required overview of the non-entity trading lifecycle. The solution’s capabilities will include reference data on equities, warrants, options, futures, commodities, funds, government and corporate bonds, municipals, and over-the-counter derivatives.
“The challenge is clear, reference data has become a real focus point for the market and for our customers
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1