According to Thomson Reuters, DataScope will aggregate market and reference data in a way that allows investment professionals to provide the required overview of the non-entity trading lifecycle. The solution’s capabilities will include reference data on equities, warrants, options, futures, commodities, funds, government and corporate bonds, municipals, and over-the-counter derivatives.
“The challenge is clear, reference data has become a real focus point for the market and for our customers
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit