According to Thomson Reuters, DataScope will aggregate market and reference data in a way that allows investment professionals to provide the required overview of the non-entity trading lifecycle. The solution’s capabilities will include reference data on equities, warrants, options, futures, commodities, funds, government and corporate bonds, municipals, and over-the-counter derivatives.
“The challenge is clear, reference data has become a real focus point for the market and for our customers
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain