According to AxiomSL, regulatory reporting solutions in the German market are based on standard interfaces, and clients send raw data based on the definition of those interfaces, such as CSV, text or XML files. As an AxiomSL partner, GridCon’s adaptor will convert data from the standard interfaces into AxiomSL’s input data models.
Ed Royan, CEO of AxiomSL EMEA, says the agreement provides a key tool for seamless data migration from other vendors to AxiomSL’s regulatory platform, allowing the co
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets