The fully managed and hosted service will allow buy-side firms to focus on alpha generation, says Prashant Kumar, senior vice president at GoldenSource.
“It’s important to free up capacity, particularly when it comes to the mandate of a buy-side firm,” Kumar says. “Their first priority is to generate alpha, and second is to feed back information for client and regulatory reporting. Feeding back information to your clients and regulators… it’s not a revenue-generating activity, so [firms] want t
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees