Delta helped banks and buy-side clients with revised Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (Mifid II) implementation projects, and will offer clients advice on specific data requirements for securities finance transactions, ranging from initial health check through to performance audit reports.
The news comes a few months after NEX Regulatory Reporting announced its intention to become an SFTR trade repository and launch a dedicated SFTR reporting solution.
“SFTR will require clients to r
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform