The originator of the Cusip identifier said the enhanced version of Cusip Pulse will improve reference data transparency. The Pulse service automatically alerts subscribers when new securities are added, or when a change such as a corporate action, issue suspension, or maturity date update to an existing record occurs.
This enhancement is an upgrade to the previous Cusip New Issue Alert service, which included information only on new issues, not changes to existing records.
Linedata's Dave Remy and Chris Condron discuss all things CQRS and James Rundle goes over some of the big news breaking in the crypto space.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Location, Location, Location
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 121: An Examination of CQRS; Coinbase’s Institutional Play
- IHS Markit to Buy Ipreo, Sell Key Derivatives Unit
- DTCC Announces First Phase of Settlement Exposure Reduction
- CFTC's Budget Cut Constrains Crypto Oversight, Market Resiliency Activities