The originator of the Cusip identifier said the enhanced version of Cusip Pulse will improve reference data transparency. The Pulse service automatically alerts subscribers when new securities are added, or when a change such as a corporate action, issue suspension, or maturity date update to an existing record occurs.
This enhancement is an upgrade to the previous Cusip New Issue Alert service, which included information only on new issues, not changes to existing records.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform