The originator of the Cusip identifier said the enhanced version of Cusip Pulse will improve reference data transparency. The Pulse service automatically alerts subscribers when new securities are added, or when a change such as a corporate action, issue suspension, or maturity date update to an existing record occurs.
This enhancement is an upgrade to the previous Cusip New Issue Alert service, which included information only on new issues, not changes to existing records.
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 154: Bryan Cross, UBS Asset Management
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative