The firm, which automates the gathering and analysis of data process, allowing firms to identify and verify customers quickly, has appointed Alex Oxford as head of sales for Asia to drive sales in the region. Based in Hong Kong, Oxford reports directly to managing director Paul Charmatz.
Charmatz says there is particularly strong demand in Hong Kong, China, Singapore and Japan to automate processes in response to more stringent KYC requirements in the region.
Large-scale multinational projects
The founder and CEO of HPR joins the podcast to talk about lessons learned and where the industry is heading.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- 'Next Act: A Profile of Euronext's Alain Courbebaisse
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019 Winner's Interview—Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Buy Side, FISD Begin Industry Push for Alt Data Standards
- SFTR Preparations Stifled by Data Availability
- Wavelength Episode 163: Tony Amicangioli on Cloud, Race to Zero