The platform, dubbed CLSTradeMonitor, was built in combination with CLSNet, a new bilateral payments netting solution. The two solutions enable real-time awareness of currency and counterparty exposures and provide trade status details across CLSSettlement providers and counterparties.
“This provides a tremendous value for third parties as they look to manage the post-trade process for their FX trades, understanding if there is an issue with the trade getting matched, or the trade settling.
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 154: Bryan Cross, UBS Asset Management
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative