IHS Markit is adapting its Markit EDM (Enterprise Data Management) platform to manage new data types from industries outside financial services where the IHS business has existing datasets, but which—when combined with other data in the EDM platform—could benefit other industries as well as financial clients.
The vendor is considering which datasets to expand the platform to cover next over the coming 12 months, after spending the past year adding functionality to support the energy industry. N
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy