India is a step closer to having its own data protection framework after the release of a draft Personal Data Protection Bill. If enacted, the bill would essentially overhaul the way data is processed in India and would require financial institutions to have specific processes in place to comply with the new rules.
Retired Supreme Court Judge Justice BN Srikrishna headed a committee tasked with creating a data protection framework for the country. Following months of discussion, the committee
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Universal-Investment Explores AI to Develop ESG Services