India is a step closer to having its own data protection framework after the release of a draft Personal Data Protection Bill. If enacted, the bill would essentially overhaul the way data is processed in India and would require financial institutions to have specific processes in place to comply with the new rules.
Retired Supreme Court Judge Justice BN Srikrishna headed a committee tasked with creating a data protection framework for the country. Following months of discussion, the committee
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground