The relationship between a bank’s business and its data function is evolving from disjointed to collaborative as data becomes increasingly vital in helping drive the business aspect of a bank.
At the European Financial Information Summit (EFIS) 2018, a panel of CDOs discussed how traditionally, even data management operations themselves operated in siloes, with new systems implemented each time a new regulation came into effect.
Nigel Matthews, head of data product management at ING, said
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground