The relationship between a bank’s business and its data function is evolving from disjointed to collaborative as data becomes increasingly vital in helping drive the business aspect of a bank.
At the European Financial Information Summit (EFIS) 2018, a panel of CDOs discussed how traditionally, even data management operations themselves operated in siloes, with new systems implemented each time a new regulation came into effect.
Nigel Matthews, head of data product management at ING, said
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Finra to Expand Use of Machine Learning for Market Surveillance