One short year ago, Virgin Atlantic’s data strategy was just getting off the ground.
“In 2017, we started off with no data warehouse,” Tim Lum, the airline’s head of data and insight told delegates at the European Financial Information Summit. “Data was in complete silos. We didn’t even have an enterprise data warehouse. In similar vein to regulated industries, we had them in specific silos in order to cater for specific regulations. We had no governance, no process, no analytics. We only had
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Universal-Investment Explores AI to Develop ESG Services