The Derivatives Service Bureau (DSB), the utility created by the Association of National Numbering Agencies (ANNA) to generate International Securities Identification Numbers (ISINs) for OTC derivatives, has announced new service improvements for 2019, user fee rebates in the 2019 fee year, and enhancements to the OTC ISIN functionality to enable real-time updates to DSB reference datasets such as currency codes and benchmark reference rates planned later for 2019.
Based on industry
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 154: Bryan Cross, UBS Asset Management
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative