The Derivatives Service Bureau (DSB), the utility created by the Association of National Numbering Agencies (ANNA) to generate International Securities Identification Numbers (ISINs) for OTC derivatives, has announced new service improvements for 2019, user fee rebates in the 2019 fee year, and enhancements to the OTC ISIN functionality to enable real-time updates to DSB reference datasets such as currency codes and benchmark reference rates planned later for 2019.
Based on industry
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha