London-based Xceptor is on the lookout for opportunities to expand its presence in Asia by targeting local market players instead of the global firms that already have footholds in the region.
Xceptor provides process and data automation services to firms in the capital markets, securities services, asset management, insurance and commodities sectors. The firm already has an Asian presence—local clients include OCBC Bank in Singapore and ANZ Bank in Australia—but Xceptor CEO Andrew
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain