Neville Caines, operations manager at the BSX, says the exchange—via its relationship with CUSIP Global Services—is issuing LEIs to listed and unlisted Bermuda-domiciled companies, in association with the Global LEI Foundation (GLEIF).
He clarifies that the LEI code does not replace CUSIP ISIN numbers, which identify a security to facilitate the clearing and settlement of trades. Instead, the LEI code is associated with specific reference data for the financial entity.
“The BSX actually began
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform