The BIC-to-LEI relationship file is built using a mapping process established by Swift and certified by GLEIF. It is published on the GLEIF website in CSV format and will be updated monthly.
As of February 2018, more than one million LEIs have been issued to legal entities globally. Of roughly 130,000 BICs currently assigned, about 45,000 pertain to organizations that are legal entities or foreign branches, and therefore qualify for the mapping against LEIs.
The open-source BIC-to-LEI relation
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning