The BIC-to-LEI relationship file is built using a mapping process established by Swift and certified by GLEIF. It is published on the GLEIF website in CSV format and will be updated monthly.
As of February 2018, more than one million LEIs have been issued to legal entities globally. Of roughly 130,000 BICs currently assigned, about 45,000 pertain to organizations that are legal entities or foreign branches, and therefore qualify for the mapping against LEIs.
The open-source BIC-to-LEI relation
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform