As Legal Entity Identifier use becomes more widespread, nagging application inconsistencies remain.
In feedback to the Financial Stability Board (FSB), the Federation of European Securities Exchanges (FESE) has highlighted problems—specifically, inconsistencies in how LEIs are applied to some entities.
“We’ve asked the regulators for more clarity as there does not appear to be a consistent approach to the application of LEIs to certain entities such as investment funds,” says Rainer Riess,
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 154: Bryan Cross, UBS Asset Management
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative