Cusip Global Services (CGS) has extended its scope with the addition of North American futures and options on futures to the data and identifier service’s numbering system.
Trading venues included in the new dataset consist of the Chicago Board of Trade, CBOE Futures Exchange, Chicago Mercantile Exchange, Eris Exchange, Bourse de Montreal, Minneapolis Grain Exchange, Nodal Exchange, Nasdaq Futures, ICE Futures US, and New York Mercantile Exchange, as well as the latter’s Comex division.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain