Cusip Global Services (CGS) has extended its scope with the addition of North American futures and options on futures to the data and identifier service’s numbering system.
Trading venues included in the new dataset consist of the Chicago Board of Trade, CBOE Futures Exchange, Chicago Mercantile Exchange, Eris Exchange, Bourse de Montreal, Minneapolis Grain Exchange, Nodal Exchange, Nasdaq Futures, ICE Futures US, and New York Mercantile Exchange, as well as the latter’s Comex division.
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Best Company for Diversity and Inclusion (Vendor)—Refinitiv