If you attended last year's Standards Forum at Sibos, you may recall the crowds that attended the sessions. Swift's Dana Brants gives a preview of this year's Forum
Last year's Standards Forum at Sibos highlighted the ISO 20022 standards train that had already left the station. One of this year's key topics will be the need to bring business-side professionals other than technologists into the standards space, says a Forum and Swift official.
Belgium-based Dana Brants, head of standards initiati
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act