Since the KYC Registry’s launch in 2014, only Swift-connected institutions have been eligible as members.
According to Luc Meurant, head of financial crime compliance services at Swift, the move will result in lower costs and greater efficiency.
“Current Registry members will profit from even broader coverage of their correspondent banking and funds distribution networks, allowing them to further consolidate and streamline their customer due diligence activities. In parallel, smaller instituti
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy