Although currently focused on financial crime and payments, Sydney-headquartered Identitii has been looking at securities for quite a while, co-founder Nick Armstrong tells WatersTechnology.
Identitii’s platform is based on the Ethereum distributed ledger, and uses tokens that attach themselves to Swift messages once an entry is created on the ledger and dispatched to the requisite parties involved. From there, the token calls the distributed ledger and can provide enriched information on the t
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy