There have been dark clouds gathering over the European Parliament lately and some members fear that the systematic internalizers (SI) regime might end up being Mifid II’s Achilles’ heel. The SI regime is suffering increased notoriety due to its unique complexity and a series of events that triggered public disputes between regulators, politicians and market participants.
It all started with a delay. The SI regime is the only piece of Mifid II to receive an extension and is schedule
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams