Starting on September 1, 2018, so-called Phase 3 firms—which include mid-tier regional banks, asset managers and fund administrators—will have to post initial margin for all non-cleared derivatives transactions to comply with International Swaps and Derivatives Association (ISDA) guidelines. Phase 1 and 2 firms are already adhering to it as of September 2016 and ’17, respectively.
The ISDA Standard Initial Margin Model (SIMM) is designed to create a standard methodology for calculating initial
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Thomson Reuters Unveils Mifid II Reference Data Suite