Starting on September 1, 2018, so-called Phase 3 firms—which include mid-tier regional banks, asset managers and fund administrators—will have to post initial margin for all non-cleared derivatives transactions to comply with International Swaps and Derivatives Association (ISDA) guidelines. Phase 1 and 2 firms are already adhering to it as of September 2016 and ’17, respectively.
The ISDA Standard Initial Margin Model (SIMM) is designed to create a standard methodology for calculating initial
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets