“We are sharing the finalized reporting forms ahead of the release to provide the industry with more time to finalize their systems implementation plan,” says a spokesperson for MAS, which issued a letter to all banks and merchant banks on March 29. The letter, signed by MAS chief data officer David Hardoon, contains finalized reporting forms, excluding Appendix 1, along with the implementation timeline of the revised MAS 610 and MAS 1003 notices.
The review began on December 31, 2014, and the
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1