“We are sharing the finalized reporting forms ahead of the release to provide the industry with more time to finalize their systems implementation plan,” says a spokesperson for MAS, which issued a letter to all banks and merchant banks on March 29. The letter, signed by MAS chief data officer David Hardoon, contains finalized reporting forms, excluding Appendix 1, along with the implementation timeline of the revised MAS 610 and MAS 1003 notices.
The review began on December 31, 2014, and the
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets