“We are sharing the finalized reporting forms ahead of the release to provide the industry with more time to finalize their systems implementation plan,” says a spokesperson for MAS, which issued a letter to all banks and merchant banks on March 29. The letter, signed by MAS chief data officer David Hardoon, contains finalized reporting forms, excluding Appendix 1, along with the implementation timeline of the revised MAS 610 and MAS 1003 notices.
The review began on December 31, 2014, and the
Linedata's Dave Remy and Chris Condron discuss all things CQRS and James Rundle goes over some of the big news breaking in the crypto space.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Location, Location, Location
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 121: An Examination of CQRS; Coinbase’s Institutional Play
- IHS Markit to Buy Ipreo, Sell Key Derivatives Unit
- DTCC Announces First Phase of Settlement Exposure Reduction
- CFTC's Budget Cut Constrains Crypto Oversight, Market Resiliency Activities