Whether for surveillance, certain forms of regulatory reporting, anti-money-laundering (AML) or know-your-customer (KYC) compliance, artificial intelligence—including, to a growing extent, machine learning and cognitive tools—have proven beneficial.
While speaking at this year’s North American Financial Information Summit held in New York in May, compliance officers from Bank of China and Guggenheim Partners noted that there’s a lot of interest in cognitive tools, but that it’s important for
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail