SFTR is similar to the European Market Infrastructure Regulation (Emir), but Emir covers over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives while SFTR governs securities financing trades. The regulations may be similar, but the trade processes for derivatives and securities differ wildly in how trades are carried out and recorded.
According to research by The Depository Trust & Clearing Corp. (DTCC) and its consultancy partner, The Field Effect, the challenge for the industry is applying what are essentially E
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1