Article 27 of the Markets in Financial Instruments Regulation, Article 4 of MAR, and related technical standards require trading venues and systematic internalizers to submit reference data for financial instruments to national competent authorities (NCAs), who then transmit it to ESMA for publication on its website.
From July, operators of regulated markets and multilateral trading facilities, and investment firms will be able to use ESMA’s Financial Instrument Reference Data System (FIRDS) to
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1