A framework for the regulatory use of penetration testing in the financial services industry, published this week by Global Financial Markets Association (GFMA), seeks to engage regulators globally with a common framework to facilitate open dialogue and establish an industry-wide process for conducting penetration tests.
Some of the contributing organizations to the framework include Credit Suisse, ING Bank, Morgan Stanley, Citi, Bank of America, UBS, Standard Chartered, Wells Fargo and BNY
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Universal-Investment Explores AI to Develop ESG Services