A framework for the regulatory use of penetration testing in the financial services industry, published this week by Global Financial Markets Association (GFMA), seeks to engage regulators globally with a common framework to facilitate open dialogue and establish an industry-wide process for conducting penetration tests.
Some of the contributing organizations to the framework include Credit Suisse, ING Bank, Morgan Stanley, Citi, Bank of America, UBS, Standard Chartered, Wells Fargo and BNY
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail