The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is expanding its partnership with Sopra Steria, a French big-data specialist that developed and launched the Market Data Processor (MDP), designed to enable the FCA to capture, validate, store and track transactions in accordance with the revised Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (Mifid II).
After a competitive tender, the FCA selected Sopra Steria to provide application maintenance services across all of the UK regulator’s major systems. The new
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Finra to Expand Use of Machine Learning for Market Surveillance