The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is expanding its partnership with Sopra Steria, a French big-data specialist that developed and launched the Market Data Processor (MDP), designed to enable the FCA to capture, validate, store and track transactions in accordance with the revised Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (Mifid II).
After a competitive tender, the FCA selected Sopra Steria to provide application maintenance services across all of the UK regulator’s major systems. The new
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Best Company for Diversity and Inclusion (Vendor)—Refinitiv