The International Swaps and Derivatives Association (Isda), the trade organization for the over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives industry, is soliciting vendors to publish rate adjustments once interbank offered rates (IBORs) are discontinued.
The bank associations and benchmark administrators that produce IBOR lending rates will stop publishing IBORs in December 2021 or shortly thereafter, by which time financial firms are expected to have already reduced their exposure to IBORs and to have
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- The Secret Source: Machine Learning and Open Source Come Together
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class