London-based data and technology provider IHS Markit has released its Onboarding Accelerator, aimed at slashing the average time required in the client onboarding process
Onboarding Accelerator will be an add-on feature to its existing Counterparty Manager product, which serves as a document hub used by 12,000 buy-side customers and more than 150 brokers, dealers and other financial services providers to upload tax, credit, and know-your-customer (KYC) documents.
“Clients don’t really know
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha