State Street put together the survey of more than 400 asset managers and asset owners to identify the key challenges they face when it comes to collecting, storing and analyzing data.
Jeff Conway, head of State Street Global Exchange, points to IBM’s findings that the world generates 2.5 quintillion bytes of data every day, and, more startling, that number has doubled over the last two years. For the capital markets, this flood of data is stressing front-office systems.
"New technology, the pace
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground