The Danish asset manager is extending its SimCorp Dimension license agreement to include Data Warehouse Manager and SimCorp Coric, according to an announcement by SimCorp.
The firm is replacing its current reporting solution with SimCorp’s full suite, which includes digital reporting to clients via the SimCorp Coric Web Reporter. The decision is the result of a competitive process, and SimCorp says Coric’s ability to integrate with the data warehouse was a key factor.
Charlotte Wisbech Skov,
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams