Coote—who left Lloyds for personal reasons in 2014 —will join the company as a strategic advisor to the board. He has around 25 years of experience and sat on Bank of England’s FX Joint Standing Committee.
Adrian Patten, co-founder of Cobalt, says the investment, which was for an undisclosed amount, will be used for technology development for its post-trade platform, which will launch later this year.
“We continue to see strong interest from the investor community, but we only partner with the
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- AFTAs 2018 Winner's Video: SS&C Advent Bags Front Office and IT Team Categories
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Gender Equality Professional of the Year—Frieda Lewis, Broadridge Financial Solutions