Coote—who left Lloyds for personal reasons in 2014 —will join the company as a strategic advisor to the board. He has around 25 years of experience and sat on Bank of England’s FX Joint Standing Committee.
Adrian Patten, co-founder of Cobalt, says the investment, which was for an undisclosed amount, will be used for technology development for its post-trade platform, which will launch later this year.
“We continue to see strong interest from the investor community, but we only partner with the
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha