Coote—who left Lloyds for personal reasons in 2014 —will join the company as a strategic advisor to the board. He has around 25 years of experience and sat on Bank of England’s FX Joint Standing Committee.
Adrian Patten, co-founder of Cobalt, says the investment, which was for an undisclosed amount, will be used for technology development for its post-trade platform, which will launch later this year.
“We continue to see strong interest from the investor community, but we only partner with the
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy